Reporting Complaints

This service can be used to report complaints related to food establishments.

Responsible Entity: Health Protection Agency

Sign in to apply for services.

After signing in, you can start with the form application selected.

How to apply

  • You can apply using an Efaas account.

  • Logging into your own account will direct you to the oneGov homepage.

Documents required

  • Supporting Evidence (optional)

After you apply

  • After successful submission, a notification will be sent to your email and phone. 

  • You can check the status of the request from the “My Applications” tab.

  • If inspection is required depending on the complaint, the inspection will be commenced. Should the status of your application be changed to “Cancelled”, you will receive a notification via email and phone. 

  • Once the application is processed, the status of the application will change to “Completed”.

Estimated time frame

  • All duly completed applications will be processed within 1-3  business days.


What additional methods are there to file a complaint?

You can call the HPA phone number 301 4494 or the Ministry’s phone number 332 8887.

Need more help?

Talk to an agent

If you have a problem and require assistance call 1500 right away, or schedule a call with a oneGov support agent.

Connect online
oneGov logo
Visit a Support Center

If you need face-to-face interaction visit any of our Support Centers for personalized support and assistance.